Main duties and responsibilities :
- Manage the quality and consistency of data capture across all customer touch points including Boutiques, Website, Call Center and Social Media.
- Undertake regular data quality review and lead data cleansing.
- Define and follow together with the legal department the legal status & changes regarding Customer Privacy.
- Ensure that CM consent procedures are established, communicated, understood & followed.
- Monthly reporting of business KPI & CRM Dashboard (acquisition, attrition, turnover, sales by product & channel, average consumption by Customer category, Active Base…).
- Monitor and analyse the Customer Life Cycle CRM Strategy.
- Geomarketing & Geoanalysis (areas of influence of BTQs, penetration by area, geographical distribution of Customers…).
- B2B Analysis, including main KPIs, actual vs expected consumption by contract, Active Base & Fleet of Machines, turnover, geoanalysis, etc.
- Implement, follow and report the CRM campaign plan agreed with CRM HQ (Early Engagement Program, Downgraders…).
- Analysis of the results of all campaigns (communication results, acceptance rate, impact on consumption, ROI…).
- Set up of campaigns on the corporate ERP (targets, control groups, scripts, activities & campaigns).
- Coordinate with the Marketing Department the communication to CM & report to CRM & Marketing HQ.
- Implement, follow and report the CRM interaction plan / targeted relational programs agreed with CRM HQ (emailing, sms, post…).
- Set up of marketing actions on the corporate ERP (targets, control groups, scripts, activities & promotions).
- Identify and define the local approach to caring activities aimed at delight / surprise CM.
- Provide support and insights to the Marketing Department in the communication of Club Services, products launch… to specific targets.
- Analyse the market service offer & propose new initiatives.
- Identify gaps & opportunities and share them with HQ.
- Graduate in finance/statistics OR Commercial
- At least 2 years of experience
- Fluent in Frech and good communication skills in English
- Understanding of Marketing field
- Good knowledge of Pack office, Google Analytics, BI, SQL