Whirlpool Corporation is consistently recognized by Fortune Magazine as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies. Our values are the driving force behind everything we do. Respect, integrity, diversity and inclusion, teamwork and the spirit of winning propel our teams to excellence. Get to know us and see what it's like to be part of the world's leading major home appliance company.
We are looking for an experienced IT Solution Architect - Digital Marketing and eCommerce, to join our EMEA Global Information Systems (GIS) Team based in Pero, Italy.
In this role, you will partner with various business and GIS digital stakeholders, at global and regional level, in order to create and drive Whirlpool EMEA’s strategic architecture direction for eCommerce and Digital Marketing platforms. The ultimate goal is to ensure an ecosystem of fit-for-purpose digital platforms that allows Whirlpool to achieve its business results. Other key elements of this role are to ensure our digital environments are stable, agile, functional, and scalable, while leveraging reusable assets in order to ensure compliance with security and data privacy standards. The ecosystem is end-to-end, covering not only eCommerce, websites and apps, but also Product Information Management, Digital Asset Management, API Management, Back-End Integration (SAP ERP/CRM), Third-Party Integrations and many more.
Your task in this role will include
- Manage and align internal, external, and global sponsor on key changes, priorities and need to meet EMEA needs and drive business value (Sales and Brand rating per markets)
- Deliver with the business regional team key priorities per markets that are common while supporting specific needs, and remaining within confine budget to maximize cost effectiveness
- Manage growth of capabilities on the eCommerce and Brand site, with multiple providers in a dynamic distributed environment
- Interact with regional and countries business units within EMEA region
- Plan projects to support digital growth and demand intake of Business team
- Strong digital marketing, web, eCommerce and integration architecture design and delivery experience at the scale of a multinational corporation
- A clear understanding of how to manage and grow a digital ecosystem delivering extraordinary customer experience and drive company value
- Open minded with a strong willingness to learn
- Business outcome driven
- Effectively manage internal teams as well as vendors
- Program Management skills
- Budget Management skills
- Ambitious and open for change and experience in a global company
- Deep understanding of the typical Digital Marketing needs, challenges, and opportunities for a multinational company
- Experience in B2B and B2C for at least 6 years
- Strong digital design and delivery experience for at least 6 years.
- Strong experience with Agile and Scrum delivery process
- Deep knowledge in at least one major eCommerce framework i.e. IBM WebSphere Commerce, VTEX, SAP Hybris, SaaS solution etc
- Deep design experience with J2EE, WebService , REST API, micro-services, front-end technologies
- Experience with Product Information Management and Digital Asset Management tools (e.g. SAP MDM, Informatica, IBM InfoSphere, etc)
- Experience with integration with SAP back-ends like ECC and CRM
- Experience with online payment tools (e.g. Paymetric, 3D Secure, Paypal, etc)
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform applications
- Strong technical skills to create/review technical design documents, integration design documents and architecture data flows
- Strong technical skills to conduct code quality reviews with lead developers
- Project Management skills (better with Agile or PMO certification)
- Understanding of data privacy and compliance regulations and how to implement them
- Effectively manage IT and business stakeholders, across different departments and levels
- Manage internal and external resources to drive results
- Effectively manage capital and expense budgets
- Strong communication skills, written and spoken, in English
Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR) is the leading major appliance manufacturer in the world, with approximately $20 billion in annual sales, 77,000 employees and 59 manufacturing and technology research centers in 2019. The company markets Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, JennAir, Indesit and other major brand names in nearly every country throughout the world.
Additional information about the company can be found at WhirlpoolCorp.com,or find us on Twitter at @WhirlpoolCorp.